Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- DOI-numbers are provided for references where available.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. We may contact you at a later stage in the process to obtain higher resolution files if necessary.
- References follow the three Cs: clarity, consistency and consideration for the reader.
- You have included an abstract not exceeding 1500 characters including spaces.
- The submission document has been fully anonymized in view of the blind peer-review: This includes the removal of author names and affiliation in the document text as well as author meta-data in the document properties.
- We would appreciate it if you took the time to fill in reviewer interests in our submission system as you create your account so that we can contact you for future reviewer assignments.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.